We are looking for Contact Center Agent who join our growing Europe Shared Services Center located in Oradea, Romania. This is ideal opportunity for graduates. The Service center provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers. You will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. This role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability, but also the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally.
- Receive inbound calls/ e-mails/chats from employees with the goal of resolving the inquiry/issue on the first contact, by informing correctly (to not deliver wrong information related to the HR questions);
- Effectively utilize internal systems and tools to document, troubleshoot and resolve inquiries/issues;
- Monitor & track issues for updates to ensure effective issue resolution, if necessary by contacting the relevant person who can help to solve the inquiries/issues;
- Act promptly and effectively within prescribed service levels to ensure very good service delivery;
- Provide follow-up on issues in an effective and time sensitive manner;
- Make outbound calls to employees as required;
- To keep the confidentiality of the information handled;
- Complete call logs and produce call reports;
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new hires, data management, absence management, organization changes and leavers;
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
•Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English languages;
•Very good verbal and written communication abilities;
•Problem analysis and problem solving;
•Customer service orientation;
•Attention to detail;
•Good PC skills : Excel, Word.
How can you apply?
- address: Soseaua Borsului no 88, Bors
- fax : 0359/403 603
Only selected candidate will be called for interview.
* Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.