We are looking for a CIM/CAM Technician to join our team:
- Responsible for generation of machine programs for the site.
- Lead the maintenance of part definitions.
- Lead the generation of support data for ABI and test / inspection machine programming.
- Manage the program generation schedules.
- Support update of Certified Samples and /or Certified Drawings according to BOM changes as they apply.
- Support the creation of certified sample drawings.
- Support the creation of SMT Stencils and/or Tooling as needed.
- Lead the design and procurement of stencils.
- Support CIM/CAM continuous improvement projects.
- Lead the implementation of ECO’s
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in electronic field is an advantage
- Experience of 1 year is required for this position.
- Knowledge in PCB assembly process, SMT, RoHS assembly, Lean Manufacturing , IPC standards, & Quality
- Good basic knowledge in electronics, and electrical measurements.
- Good English knowledge
Trimite un CV la adresa de mail:
Oradea, Bihor, Romania www.plexus.com