Locuri de munca
We are looking for Contact Center Agent who join our growing Europe Shared Services Center located in Oradea, Romania. This is ideal opportunity for graduates. The Service center provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers. You will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. This role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability, but also the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally.
- Receive inbound calls/ e-mails/chats from employees with the goal of resolving the inquiry/issue on the first contact, by informing correctly (to not deliver wrong information related to the HR questions);
- Effectively utilize internal systems and tools to document, troubleshoot and resolve inquiries/issues;
- Monitor & track issues for updates to ensure effective issue resolution, if necessary by contacting the relevant person who can help to solve the inquiries/issues;
- Act promptly and effectively within prescribed service levels to ensure very good service delivery;
- Provide follow-up on issues in an effective and time sensitive manner;
- Make outbound calls to employees as required;
- To keep the confidentiality of the information handled;
- Complete call logs and produce call reports;
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new hires, data management, absence management, organization changes and leavers;
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
•Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English languages;
•Very good verbal and written communication abilities;
•Problem analysis and problem solving;
•Customer service orientation;
•Attention to detail;
•Good PC skills : Excel, Word.
How can you apply?
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address: Soseaua Borsului no 88, Bors
- fax : 0359/403 603
Only selected candidate will be called for interview.
* Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.